To fill you in on the last six months:
- I rediscovered sunshine.
- I went to Disney for dinner, like, weekly.
- I stopped by New York for the election.
- I stopped by San Francisco for brunch.
- I stopped by Boston because it’s Boston.
- The replacement refs found a permanent place on my Oh-No-Nos list.
- I swooned harder at Aaron Rodgers than I have ever swooned at him before.
- I took Kelsey to the beach on my birthday, aka the hottest day on record in the history of all Sarasota January days. All of them!
- This happened at the Sitka Boys and Girls Club.
- I missed Sitka.
- I still miss Sitka.
- I wondered why I left Sitka.
- I realized that life looks bleakest when making and updating a LinkedIn profile.
- I kept tabs on everyone who has a professional writing career despite a subpar grasp of grammar, and I secretly plotted their downfall.
- Seriously though, plural words do not need apostrophes, Washington Post.
- I started this TV blog for the writing samples, and then I realized that I was actually having fun.
- I decided that I want to be a TV writer. I want to write TV shows. For a LIVING. Continue reading